Betty Boswell is my all time pick. 502-499-9663. She is in Louisville. Susan Maier (Horizon) is in Simpsonville. Susan studied under Betty. Both have DVM's but have chosen to practice holistic medicine. I drive to Louisville (120 miles one way) to take my critters to Middletown Animal Hospital 502-245-9311. All of the vets there are the greatest and celebrated when I took death off the table when I took Dixie to them.

Needless to say, I consider all of these people worth my time and Frankfort is a lot closer. Betty and MAC have evening hours.

If you chose to take your little ones, mention that Marylyn sent you.

Good luck.