Thank you for adopting these kitties, Alice.  I rescue cats and get
a lot of feral kittens with eye infections..... Miso was a lucky boy
to find you.  Your black kitty is very lucky too. I have a dreadful
time finding homes for black cats and kittens, and I don't know why.
We have 4 black cats and they are all so lovable.   We have 14 cats
at home now...... All colors sizes and shapes and we love them all,
but there is something special about those black ones!

Lorrie