From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] how to know if your "only" needs a friend?
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 8:03 PM

Consider what you would want if you were Whimsy.  I don't know about another
version but would you rather have a buddy even if your life was a little
shorter?  I can't answer that for you.  I can tell you quality of life is very
important to me and my family--both 2 legged and 4 legged.

If I were considering a partner, I would probably look for a female (spayed)
and maybe younger but who knows????  Whimsy may have other ideas.  For reasons
unknown, I have been blessed with animals who accepted each other.  It hasn't
mattered whether they were dogs or cats......I have been blessed.  Follow your
heart and ask your cat.