From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Emeraldkittee
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 6:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Singing to Cats

That's lovely Diane, all very great info.  We always talk about wishing they
came with a 'baby book', because we have such a curiosity to know what their
lives were like before us, what happened, what their story was.  We usually
fill in the gaps.  For example, Whimsy is descended from the Czar cats of
Meowscow, hence his long fluffy coat for keeping warm in winter.  :)  Well,
that's what he told me anyhow.