Sherry, I am so sorry. May Xander enjoy his time at the Bridge until you
meet again. Hugs.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:54 AM
To: Felvtalk; feline-stomati...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Felvtalk] Xander Aloysious

I had to let my beautiful boy Xander go last night. He has been a miracle
cat since Dec. 2 when he had his bloodwork done and Dr. Jen said he should
NOT have been alive. His blood cells barely existed but yet he was SO full
of life still. She sent him home with me and told me to love him to pieces
cause she would be amazed if he makes it another week.... Well he proved to
be a miracle cat for 42 days. But when he stopped wanting to eat and stopped
giving momma his headbutts that won me over and convinced me to adopt him 4
1/2 years ago ,I knew I had to let him go before he crashed.Very hard night
but relieved he is no longer sick.I love you my beautiful boy.......
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"