Sherry, I meant Xander...forgive me my elder moment!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Hogue" <ho...@sonic.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Xander Aloysious

Sherry
My deepest condolensces to you on the loss of your precious friend, Boo. No words can ease the pain, but you did your best to care for him and he obviously loved and appreciated you, and did his best to stay with you as long as he could.
Blessings to you both.  Never forget the love.
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com> To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>; <feline-stomati...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:54 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Xander Aloysious

I had to let my beautiful boy Xander go last night. He has been a miracle cat since Dec. 2 when he had his bloodwork done and Dr. Jen said he should NOT have been alive. His blood cells barely existed but yet he was SO full of life still. She sent him home with me and told me to love him to pieces cause she would be amazed if he makes it another week.... Well he proved to be a miracle cat for 42 days. But when he stopped wanting to eat and stopped giving momma his headbutts that won me over and convinced me to adopt him 4 1/2 years ago ,I knew I had to let him go before he crashed.Very hard night but relieved he is no longer sick.I love you my beautiful boy.......
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"