It sounds like he found his miracle in you :)
Beth

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:54:11
To: Felvtalk<felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>; <feline-stomati...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Xander Aloysious

I had to let my beautiful boy Xander go last night. He has been a miracle cat
since Dec. 2 when he had his bloodwork done and Dr. Jen said he should NOT have
been alive. His blood cells barely existed but yet he was SO full of life
still. She sent him home with me and told me to love him to pieces cause she
would be amazed if he makes it another week.... Well he proved to be a miracle
cat for 42 days. But when he stopped wanting to eat and stopped giving momma
his headbutts that won me over and convinced me to adopt him 4 1/2 years ago ,I
knew I had to let him go before he crashed.Very hard night but relieved he is
no longer sick.I love you my beautiful boy.......
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"