I haven't been involved in rescue transport but there are several Yahoo groups
devoted to transport.  Here are the ones on the 1st page of the search.

Sharyl

________________________________
From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 7:19:19 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Anyone experienced with transport?

We have the 3 FELV+ kittens here (Austin) needing to go to Nevada with as
little stress as possible.  I have no experience at all in this area;
however, we do have a person willing to drive the first leg.  Anyone
experienced with transport who can help?

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd