From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Anyone experienced with transport?

MIchael,

We have 3 kittens needing to go from Austin to Reno.  We have someone to
drive the first leg.  What we need is someone to help us coordinate the rest
of the legs and possibly teach me in the process.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Second Chance Meows <
secondchanceme...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> what can i help you with?
>
>  Michael Johnson
> Founder/Owner
> Second Chance Meows
> A FeLV Sanctuary

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd