I have a friend that has had FeLV + cats for years.  I remember her saying that
some lived until their early teens and some died at 9 or 10.  Either way, it's
a long time.  I'll check with her about it but I think she said some died from
diseases that typically don't relate to FeLV like renal failure or something
that happens to a lot of cats.  She doesn't check e-mail every single day but
I'll e-mail her and let you guys know what she says.  Oh, she gives them
interferon every day too.  She's got FIV cats too so all the FeLV cats and the
FIV cats get interferon every day.