I've had FIV cats live to ripe old ages....but this is my first time with
adult FeLV cats.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Yet another question.....

I have a friend that has had FeLV + cats for years.  I remember her saying
that some lived until their early teens and some died at 9 or 10.  Either
way, it's a long time.  I'll check with her about it but I think she said
some died from diseases that typically don't relate to FeLV like renal
failure or something that happens to a lot of cats.  She doesn't check
e-mail every single day but I'll e-mail her and let you guys know what she
says.  Oh, she gives them interferon every day too.  She's got FIV cats too
so all the FeLV cats and the FIV cats get interferon every day.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain