From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 3:56:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Yet another question.....

And I also wonder about adult cats that are FeLV+, and perfectly healthy.
I've never had adults with no symptoms, only a kitten that died years ago.
Eliot Spitty is about 5 yrs old, and Mr. Tux about 6 yrs old.  I wonder how
that will work out in the coming years - they get supplements, good food,
etc.  Has anyone had that experience, and how long did it take, if at all,
before the cats started getting symptoms or related cancers?