I see there are a lot of people that take care of ferals and get tired of
hearing all the reasons they should be killed, not TNR'd.  My answer is always
"Even if they do kill a lot of birds, TNR is the way to reduce the population
so TNR is the best way to save the birds."

I didn't know that about glass windows.  That's very interesting.

I totally advocate keeping your cats indoors though because I live in a town
outside of Atlanta but it's a busy small town and I've lost so many ferals to
coyotes.  Some to cars, but most to coyotes or dogs.