From: Christiane Biagi <ti...@mindspring.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 4:03:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Keep Cats Indoors

Actually, the leading killers are glass windows...particularly taller
structures
&.car winfshields. But cats are the only bird predators in urban aareas, so
they
of course would be the largest killer of birds. There are other natural
predators in rural areas...including other birds like owls, hawks, etc

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G