I was supposed to have a new FeLV kitty "Studs" aka "Stud Muffin" last night,
but the lady who was transporting him left him in a carrier in her carport with
no food or water all day. I live in Atlanta & it has been hot. He had to be
treated for severe dehydration & is currently at the vet. They also discovered
he had a severe heart murmur, so they are going to check to see if that can me
managed with meds or if it is too late. He is apparently a total love bug. My
favorite kind of cat - big black short haired cat with green eyes.

Beth