From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:23 PM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Keep Studs in your thoughts Please

I was supposed to have a new FeLV kitty "Studs" aka "Stud Muffin" last
night, but the lady who was transporting him left him in a carrier in her
carport with no food or water all day. I live in Atlanta & it has been hot.
He had to be treated for severe dehydration & is currently at the vet. They
also discovered he had a severe heart murmur, so they are going to check to
see if that can me managed with meds or if it is too late. He is apparently
a total love bug. My favorite kind of cat - big black short haired cat with
green eyes.

Beth