This Sunday will be one month since I rescued Amber. I have no idea if she has 
ever been spayed or not. I am guessing not...
If she hasn't, should she not be coming in heat soon? I just hope and pray she 
is not pregnant. 

If she does come in heat, I will get her spayed afterwards. Just waiting to 

As always, thank you everyone for your advice!

Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to