What vitamin supplement do you guys recommend?
 Jannes

________________________________
From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thu, March 24, 2011 2:56:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question re heat cycle

There are blood tests that can be run too....expensive though.  I took Dixie
Louise Doodle Katt to be spayed.  She had no scar.  Apparently scars are
becoming harder to see with self-absorbing stitches etc.  I was convinced that
she had been spayed.....not sure why but an angel sat on my shoulder and yelled
in my ear.  My wonderful vets ran the blood test even though they were very
sure
I was wasting my money.  A couple of weeks later, one called with the results.
Either Dixie had been spayed or she was a male.  My little darling was all
girl.  Dixie was apparently a throw-away who came into my life by was of the
same pine thicket that brought most of the cats in my life.  She was FeLV+
which
led me to this wonderful group.

All of this is to say, follow your instincts and knowledge of cats before you
have her spayed.  FYI:  I like colostrum (health food stores or the local farm
store--cheaper) for those I know are going to have any surgery and try to give
it for a good while before.  Most of the cats in my life are feral and they
have
their own thoughts about what they will and will not consume.  Arnica helps
healing.......I use it frequently myself and swear by it.