Hi Sean,Tcyte (Dr. Beardsley) was the original company who developed the LTCI.
The LTCI was very reasonably priced.  Tcyte was in the midst of trials. The
marketing rights? were sold to Imulan in the midst of the initial trials, who
then inflated the price terribly. Imulan then sold (probably the marketing
rights) to Agrilabs.I'm glad that Tcyte is once again marketing the LTCI.I also
hope Dr. Beardsley further develops this product.El