From: Sean T. Collins <nonservia...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] LTCI thank you!
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 8:48 PM

Beth, Sharyl, Andy, thank you so much for your concern and help! And Andy,
thank you for the link to tcyte.com—I was unaware of that site. Fortunately,
I got good news from the staff at the vet today: Felix's doctor was able to
order the medicine using one of the numbers I sniffed up from the Internet!
I didn't speak to her directly, so I'm not sure which one worked, but it
would have been associated with either AgriLabs or its subdivision ProLabs,
which I believe bought out Imulan, the company that used to manufacture the
medicine. (Of course, now I have no idea how TCyte factors into all this...)
If and when my wife or I speak to her directly, I will find out which number
worked and share it here. Thanks again, with all my heart!

Sean