Beth:

"Thank you for the info that it helped with your FeLV baby's stomatitis. I
wish I had had that info 8 years ago!"

Well, having all of his teeth removed was the real way he got past it. :P
What amazes me is that usually by the time cats show symptoms, the virus is
really running rampant. But since his oral surgery and the introduction of
LTCI, he hasn't had any kind of symptoms at all again, and his bloodwork now
is better than it was then. Our vet said she'd never seen anything like it
before. I don't know if it's the LTCI or not, for sure, but if it ain't
broke...

Again, thanks, everyone, for your help!