From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 8:47:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat Foof

You may want to supplement what ever food you chose with chicken, ground beef
or
tuna.  I've been able to get whole chicken at 69 or 79 cents a pound near the
end of sell by date and recently picked up a couple of hundred cans of tuna at
39 cents each.  When you figure out the per pound price you are paying a lot
less than cat food and using all of the product.  Before anyone jumps on me,
the
tuna is for putting meds in and is usually divided by 6 cats or by 2 cats and a
dog.  I would never feed it entirely.

I can feed 7 cats and a dog for 3-4 days with a whole chicken. Same with
hamburger.