From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat Foof

I have found that my cats, even Amber my felv cat does not care for the more
"expensive/healthy" food. I fed her that at first and after she got past her
starvation mode,(a time when she was grateful for anything to eat), she
would not eat it as well. I switched to the Meow Mix shredded with gravy and
they all love that. I tried feeding my other cats the "healthy stuff" as
well and they tried to cover it up like it was a bowel movement..LOL.

Amber will eat cooked chicken but my other cats won't eat anything but cat
food.

I aree with supplementing their junk food cat food with real meat if you can
get them to eat it. I am feeding Amber the Fancy Feast brand as well, but
it not really a "healthy" brand... It is not cheap in price though.

 Jannes