Okay guys we need your help big time.  Abbey is felu and fel imun positive. She
has stomatitis. Had 14 teeth, roots and all removed 2 wks ago. Mouth greatly
improved but not all - in the back between upper and lower still red.  Not on
any meds for now. She will not lick lysine. Am going to try to water down
lysine and get it in her or spread pill powder and mix in food. Would mixing
bovine interferon maybe help? I am frantic to help her. She does not deserve
this. Cannot pill. Feeding watered down a/d or baby food or fancy feast. She
has a great appetite until she hits her sore area with a piece of food.  She
has 10 days til she goes back to the vet. He is thinking about steriods.  Any
ideas of what to do? I really don't want to put her on steriods unless nothing
else to do.  She is the baby that was dumped by my great neighbors and they
moved leaving her outside with no food or water or anywhere to sleep unless she
crawled under the slab of their house.
 Abbey is the sweetest loving black cat. We apreciate any help you can offer.
Thank you.