From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of ter...@tazzys.org
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Terrie

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for your words of encouragements, cards, and donations.

It meant a lot to me during this time of my loss of my husband. It has been
hard on me because I missed him so much. I'm still grieving but it will get
better in time.

Thankfully, I have some money set aside for the regular household finances as
his Teamster benefits won't kick in for another 3 weels or so.

Your "Donations" will use for cat food, litter, antibiotics, spays/neuters, and
treats for the kitties in rescue. Regardless of how much you sent whether it
was $1.00-$100.00 to Tazzy's it is very much appreciated.

Thank you again!

With Love,

Terrie

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Sultan, WA. 98294
Terrie Mohr-Forker
http://tazzys.org/
Non-Profit national rescue

Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

Copyright © 1999-2010 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.