It truly amazes me that ppl pray on others that are so desperate to find a cure. If it were that easy, all of us would be informed. We just have to use the common sense that the dear Lord gave us.

Amen

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <at...@optonline.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] coconut oil

I have never heard of this, but we started using coconut oil because it
tolerates higher temperatures than other oils before becoming saturated fat.

Where and who is this man, Mark McCandlish - what does he do?
I read that hydrogen peroxide can cure FeLV - but have yet to find anything
on it anywhere.