It's nice to know there are so many good people!

--- On Mon, 5/2/11, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Posey  Please add to the CLS  :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 10:51 PM

Posey was a SWEET beautiful calico that was a lovable beast. She got a VERY
short chance at a real home with one of our men volunteers.He calls his house
Camp Feleuk. Bless his heart for taking in our precious Sids kids...please keep
Poseys sister Lilac in your prayers too.She is not doing the greateast.She too
is a Camp Feleuk. All these wonderful babies having their lives cut way too
short just breaks my heart. :( Bless you all and thank you for being my support
in my time of need.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.