To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 9:51 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Posey Please add to the CLS :(

Posey was a SWEET beautiful calico that was a lovable beast. She got a VERY short chance at a real home with one of our men volunteers.He calls his house Camp Feleuk. Bless his heart for taking in our precious Sids kids...please keep Poseys sister Lilac in your prayers too.She is not doing the greateast.She too is a Camp Feleuk. All these wonderful babies having their lives cut way too short just breaks my heart. :( Bless you all and thank you for being my support in my time of need.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"