ALL my negative cats are vaccinated. I have been mixing my cats for over
 10 years.My vet said if I separated them I would only be stressing them
 out. I vaccinate my negatives every 6 months ON MY VET'S ADVICE. My
FIV+ cat never even got it & I had him 10 years. I have had as many
as 5 positives & 5 negatives living freely with each other -
Grooming, sharing food, water, litter. I have had my negative cats
re-tested multiple times over the last 10 years & none of them have
ever gotten the virus.
Yes, this is a personal choice, & no, I am
 not telling you to do it, but with the proper precautions you do not
have to be paranoid about FeLV.
Please search the archives on
"mixing" to see how other people are handling the situation. I wish you
& all you kitties well. I know it is scary when you come on
something you have never dealt with
 before. I had no idea what I was getting into when I got my first
positive. Within 6 months I had 3 of them (the neighborhood I moved into
 was overrunning with strays). Thank goodness I had such a great vet who
 didn't freak out about this virus & tell me they had to have
another home or be put down.
My main goal ever since is to show people they can keep these kitties safely.

Beth