From: Christiane Biagi <ti...@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Discordant Results (ELISA+/IFA-)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 2:24 PM

Ilost my romeo to. Lymphoma but he was around 4 when I brought him in after
feeding him for couple of years. He lived 4 years inside. My Tucson is 12 n 17
lbs. She was diagnosed felv when 4. I have 3 negs n have mixed 4 years. Thing
is that this an ancient virus n if if were that deadly, there would be no
domestic cats. Most cats r never tested -so who knows how many r pos.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G