My Fuji had labored breathing.  We discovered that she had fluid caused by a
mass that was found to be Mediastinal lymphoma. She has been receiving chemo
for 10 months and you can't even tell she is sick.

My VooDoo had a couple of episodes of labored breathing and the xray showed a
small amount of fluid. He was given antibiotics for a sniffle and has been fine
since.

Sent from my iPhone