From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 7:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sabrina updatet

He's proably just a big boy or just fluffy, lol! I know since my cat was
close to 4 ft (he sprawled out on the floor like a dog!) that there is no
way he could have weighed the average weight of a cat. Also, I will mention
he was mostly white with big orange patches. We got him in Austin, Texas
while attending UT. I think everything is big in TX, lol!