From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Despartely seeking for help/advise - Felk
Kittens - OT

Why would the rescue group feel that they were not adoptable?  Kittens are
adorable and usually easier to adopt out tan older cats.  Wish I could
afford it, I woul take ll ofthem.  just have to win the sweepstakes since I
already have 7.  Just finished yearly shots for 4 - $320.00.
---- HIDEYO YAMAMOTO <hideyo.yamam...@msn.com> wrote:

> We are un Albuquerque, NM - but we will bring the kittens anywhere.
>
> thank you.
>
> > From: longhornf...@verizon.net
> > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> > Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:23:58 -0500
> > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Despartely seeking for help/advise - Felk
Kittens - OT

> > In what state/town is needing this help?

Kittens -