From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Hogue
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 2:16 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Eliot Spitty and Mr. Tux - grrrreat news!

This happened to my mom's cat, Lucky.  He initially tested "weak positive" when
I took him to the vet (he was in terrible shape, sick, flea-ridden, had lost
weight).  Then, because of what I learned HERE (bless you all) I had Lucky
retested on the IFA and he came back negative!  He has other health issues, but
apparently FeLeuk isn't one of them.

Good news, Natalie.  Congratulations to you and your furry buddies!
~Bonnie