I am so happy to any of us who have had such great luck, and that's all it is!
I cringe at the thought of how many cats are killed or sentenced to isolation
because they are not retested because they don't think or know of it!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 11:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Eliot Spitty and Mr. Tux - grrrreat news!

I just went through this myself with Amber who tested positive for FELV four
months ago. Had her rested three months after the positive result and it was
negative. Had an IFA test done and it was negative as well.
She has joined the rest of the gang (my three other cats) and is bullying them!
She is half their size, but I guess big things come in small packages. She only
weighs 7.5 lbs and is believed to be around 3 years old. It has been an
interesting week for sure!
How many cats are sentenced to being isolated or in some instances euthanized
because their first test was positive. It is a scary thought.
I am so happy for you that all turned out well. I definately know how you feel.
Now, if I can only get Amber out of her "biatch" stage all will be well. LOL
 Jannes