I have been following this thread from the beginning!
So glad Vooodoo is home and safe! :-)

On Jun 25, 2011 7:58 AM, <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> AWESOME news !!! :)

couple of hours in the very hot sun, I found evidence that maybe VooDoo was
alive and close by. Then, I discovered that the police now have a NO
trapping policy. I went to my Japanese vet to see if he could find a trap.
He was going to call the city on Monday. So, back to being a little
stressed, feeling as though my best hope was gone.

> A couple of hours later, a very short, but really hard rain came and I was
once again concerned because I thought he was hiding in a drain pipe. As
soon as the rain ended, I went to the back door and called out asking him to
come home. What do you know, he answered me with his crazy, whiny cry. After
a few minutes of trying to coax him into the house, I decided that he was
either trapped or hurt. I called to him and he continued to call back. Once
I located him hiding under a tree, I belly crawled on the wet ground to
where he was. I reached under, in the dark, expecting the worst. However, he
let me grab him and pull him out.

> So, 48 hours after going missing, my baby is home safe and sound. We will
be watching closely for sniffles and signs of fever!