Hi Heather,

Thanks for encouraging news. We did go back today. At first I though he was
not inproving but the vet saw marked improvement slight dehydration so we
got fluids. HE came home ate a little on his own
Tonight he peed in his box on his own. I am not sure what he tried to eat on
his own. He had some interest in food, but I am still syringing him. He
managed to get up on the bed and my chair while Eric was out of the room so
he definitely has fight in him.  All in all good news and way better than I
though. HIs left back leg is the weakest but not parylized. So hoping for a
good outcome.

Thank you

SAlly