The clinic called with an update. Not sure it is good news, but he made it
through the night. He is still not able to use his hind legs. He did not eat
this moring but they said there was some interest, Moslty he lays on his
left side and has a head tilt. Any one here with experience with this sort
of problem? I am wondering how he will be once he is home. If there is going
to be no improvement that would not be good. The Vet should be calling later
any feedback would be a great help.

And Melinda I hope VooDoo come back soon. I have been in your shoes before.

Sally