YES!!! GOD does work miracles, just has to be in His own time.  In the
meantime, you imagine the worst possible, don't sleep, cry and worry yourself
crazy.  I don' understand why they feel they have to put us through all that
misery.  Sometimes, Harley  or Homey, actually any one of them will decide not
to come when called, do not answer me and because we are in the woods, I
imagine a coyote or some such creature has gotten them  or they have been shot
and any of a dozen other things, call until I am hoarse and then they come to
the door with a "Why don't you let me in?" attitude.  I don't knowwhether I
want to kill them for putting em through this o just love them to pieces
because I am so glad.  Then I thank God for bringing them back home to me safe
and soun.