> On 07-17, Natalie wrote:

> You must have some proof of it, pictures, affidavits, sale of your
> house for less, etc.?????

We had pictures of the mess it made. Trees down, road torn up, etc.
but these gas companies have lawyers on retainer to fight their
battles, and we were advised we'd probably lose the case. It would
cost us a bundle and the stress would be incredible. Fortunately the
house was still okay, just the grounds were messed up, and in a few
months the small town we lived in ran water lines out there, so we
all had drinkable water again.  We didn't make any money on the sale
of the house, but we did get enough to get out of there.