Oh Sherry...I don't know how you do it.  A candle to light Bocce's way to the
Bridge tonight.

Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 13:11:26 -0700 PDT
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bocce' Please Add to the CLS :(

What an awful week it has been...lost too many Sids kids and several Crash
cats. :(
Bocce' was one of the dirtiest handsome boys we took into Sids. Even after Dr.
Jen gave him 2 baths before he came to Sids. But once the dirt wore off,the
most beautiful handsome guy was under all that dirt.Sweet as can be too. I will
miss you Bocce ball  :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.