It has been an awful week! I hope it's quiet for a long time. These poor babies!! So sorry to hear about Bocce!! Glad he had your love.

He will have peace at the rainbow bridge :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 3:11 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bocce' Please Add to the CLS :(

What an awful week it has been...lost too many Sids kids and several Crash cats. :( Bocce' was one of the dirtiest handsome boys we took into Sids. Even after Dr. Jen gave him 2 baths before he came to Sids. But once the dirt wore off,the most beautiful handsome guy was under all that dirt.Sweet as can be too. I will miss you Bocce ball :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"