Sherry, you all have really had a tough week.  I'll also light a candle for
handsome Bocce.
Go in peace sweet one.
Sharyl

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bocce'   Please Add to the CLS  :(

What an awful week it has been...lost too many Sids kids and several Crash
cats. :(
Bocce' was one of the dirtiest handsome boys we took into Sids. Even after Dr.
Jen gave him 2 baths before he came to Sids. But once the dirt wore off,the
most beautiful handsome guy was under all that dirt.Sweet as can be too. I will
miss you Bocce ball  :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.