Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for taking your aunt's cat.  From description you gave us,
it sounds like Princess will be no problem at all to integrate into
your household.  I think she will be more comfortable confined to one
room at first, as it is overwhelming to have an entire house plus 4
other cats all at once.

Your vet is correct...... Five cats are no more trouble than four.
I thought I had a lot when I took in my fifth cat, and now I have
15........ All rescued.  Thankfully our house is large and they also
have three outdoor enclosures they can access from the house.

Let us know what the biopsy results show.  I hope she is FelV neg.
and the biopsy is benign.

Lorrie