Was the mother positive?  Could they have acquired the virus AFTER being
born to a negative mother?

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 5:29 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] doubts on two FeLV positive kitties

Four years ago I had a litter of rescued kittens and all but one were
positive on the Elisa.  Two died at less age 4 months, one died at 6
months, one lived to be a year and a half old and then died, but the
last one was always, negative.  He is now 4 years old and still
negative in spite of being with all his positive litter mates.

Lorrie