My heart is heavy and hurting tonight,I had to let my beautiful Rafferty go to
the bridge. Raff was my 1st Sids kid that I brought into my heart and home
almost 5 years and 8 months ago. I brought him home just a few seconds from
midnight NYE 2006. He chose me when I was talking to another cat I heard this
pllluuurrp behind me,I turned around and saw this crazy Dr Seussish looking cat
and asked him if he was talking to me...his response " plllluurrrp....I was
hooked he was mine or I was hisĀ  :)
He was also a milkaholic...he would stalk you in the kitchen if you got the
milk out and did not give him some....one of my fav pics of him is the one with
droplets of milk on his beautiful black and white face....I love you Raff and I
am so happy I brought you home and cherish EVERY moment I had with you,no
regrets my baby boy no regrets.....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.