Goodnight, sweet Rafferty.......

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6
furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^=
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan<mailto:sherryd...@yahoo.com>
  To: Felvtalk<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:08 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Rafferty Please add to the CLS :(

        My heart is heavy and hurting tonight,I had to let my beautiful
Rafferty go to the bridge. Raff was my 1st Sids kid that I brought into my
heart and home almost 5 years and 8 months ago. I brought him home just a few
seconds from midnight NYE 2006. He chose me when I was talking to another cat I
heard this pllluuurrp behind me,I turned around and saw this crazy Dr Seussish
looking cat and asked him if he was talking to me...his response "
plllluurrrp....I was hooked he was mine or I was his  :)
        He was also a milkaholic...he would stalk you in the kitchen if you got
the milk out and did not give him some....one of my fav pics of him is the one
with droplets of milk on his beautiful black and white face....I love you Raff
and I am so happy I brought you home and cherish EVERY moment I had with you,no
regrets my baby boy no regrets.....
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.