Christiane

That is wonderful! I keep hearing a lot of stories filled with hope. I keep
telling Fletch he can kickthis and he growls at me(-: He's a stinker!!  I
had my two vaccinated today and the third one is going to the vet tomorrow.
I hope he is negative also.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Take care
Marcia

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Christiane Biagi <ti...@mindspring.com>wrote:

> My Tucson is 13 & was found pos when she was 4.  She had tested neg as
> kitten but was never outside so vets were sure she was pos from birth.  She
> lives with my other cats all of whom were around her for 3-4 years before I
> found her to be pos.  She's still going strong and none of the other cats
> tested pos.  I vaccinated the others.

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*