Immediate treament for any illness should be a given.  I am not a hypochondriac
but most people aroun here think so because I take my cats to the vet period.
Just let them go and they will get over it is their answer.  I believe tht I
should not let them suffer any more than necessary plus it is cheaper to treat
an illness at the start than wait for it to get bad.  I would not neglect
myself or a child so why would I neglect my cats that I say I love.