Again, a large number of the people posting on this site MIX positives
and negatives with the following caveat:

1. Negatives MUST be fully vaccinated incl:  FIV and FeLV
2. After initial vaccination in negative adults there should be a
waiting period before mixing.  I think it is 1 month or so but others
can confirm the correct incubation for the disease.
3.  After initial AND boosters for younger cats/kittens I wait until
the younger cat is 2 - 3 months past the final vaccination and or at
least 6 - 7 months old before mixing.
4.  I vaccinate the positive cats for all BUT FeLV and FIV (whichever
they are positive for)

I would suggest you get input on the above from others on this site
who are FAR more knowledgeable then I am but that is what I have been
doing for years now and so far have had NONE of my negatives become
positive for either disease.

kat